Tuesday 11 January 2011

Kim Kardashian To Star In Superbowl Advert

Kim Kardashian is one of the world's most famous reality TV stars and it is her star status that has landed her an advert spot within the Superbowl ad breaks.
The Superbowl ad breaks are highly coveted spots as the February event is watched my millions across America.

E!Online
has reported that Kim has recorded an advert for footwear brand Sketchers and the socialite revealed the news for herself on her official website.
She wrote: "I can finally reveal that the top-secret commercial I've been working on recently is my Skechers ShapeUps Super Bowl ad!!! (sic)."
Of the advert, Kim revealed: "I have to break someone's heart in the end. You'll have to wait and see why!"
Kim - A face for TV...

     












                         




                         

                        No comments:

                        Post a Comment