Thursday 13 January 2011

Kim Kardashian Is 'Having a Lot of Fun' with Kris Humphries

Thursday January 13, 2011 11:00 AM EST

Kim Kardashian Is 'Having a Lot of Fun' with Kris Humphries | Kim Kardashian
 
kim kardashian enjoyed her adventures as a single woman while filming Kourtney & Kim Take New York – but she put her "crazy dating life" on hold once she started seeing New Jersey Nets beau Kris Humphries.

"I met him towards the end of filming the show," Kardashian, 30, tells PEOPLE, explaining why Humphries won't appear in her new series. "I'm having a lot of fun [with him]."



Although Kardashian, 30, has seemingly settled down for the time being, viewers will see her busy single days play out on TV when the show airs Jan. 23.

"I'm showing a lot of my dating life, which I've never really done before," she says. "I mean you've seen bits and pieces of my relationships before, but you've never really seen me being single and doing whatever I want to do."

Although Kardashian says "it's always hard when you're dating on camera," she doesn't worry about it preventing her from finding someone special.

"I never think love is hard," she says. "I think if it's meant to be, it's meant to be."

See what other readers have to say about this story – or leave a comment of your own

 

No comments:

Post a Comment