Tuesday 11 January 2011

Kim Kardashian Is Reduced To Tears

Kim Kardashian Is Reduced To Tears



 

Kim Kardashian Is Reduced To Tears
Photo:  Splash News
Kim Kardashian is visibly upset in the trailer for her new E! TV show, Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
Kim explained to UsMagazine.com why she couldn't stop crying: "A business deal.
"It's me being told one thing and something coming out a complete different way. I just felt so taken aback and so betrayed...It was the right decision in the end, but at the time I freaked out because I didn't know what was going on."
Despite being in a new city, Kim clearly couldn't avoid controversy, with rumours circulating that she was dating Kanye West.
She said: "We had to laugh about it.
"We were friends for years, and we brought him in to check out DASH. I think anytime I'm friends with someone it can't just be that, they always have to take it to another level. At this point I don't really care what people say."
She added: "I show a lot about my dating life.
"Which I've never done before...You'll definitely see a lot more this go round."
We can't wait to see what the sister's get up to this time

No comments:

Post a Comment