Monday 20 December 2010

Becks makes Posh cry at awards ceremony

It all got a bit too much for Victoria Beckham when her hubby David paid tribute to her while accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award at the BBC's Sports Personality of the Year last night.

She couldn't help blubbing as he said: "Of course, I want to thank my wife and my children.

"Not only has she given me three amazing boys but the support she's given me and she is truly and inspiration for me every single day. So Victoria, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz - thank you."

And Dave was struggling not to cry himself as he spoke at the star-studded sports bash.

Sir Bobby Charlton had to step in and take the microphone as he choked back his tears of happiness.

The football legend said: "I would just like to say congratulations to David. He is a very very pleasant person and a good man and he deserves everything that has been said of him tonight."

And that's a sentiment I think we can all agree with, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment